Title: Heartless Hunk
A Cocky Hero Club Novel
Author: Ann Omasta
Release Date: October 25, 2020
Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are excited to bring you the Cocky Hero Club: original works from various authors inspired by Keeland and Ward’s New York Times bestselling Cocky Bastard series.
She’s a successful young widow living in New York City.
He’s the most hated man in Manhattan.
Their lives are destined to intertwine.
Violet Markle built a marvelous life in the city with her husband. After his sudden death, she is left alone to try to pick up the pieces and move on.
Oliver Adams is a notorious player. After his stint on the hit reality television show, Hot Hunks, he became widely known as the Heartless Hunk.
Vi needs to make a trip to her small hometown in Maine, but she doesn’t want to face the looks of pity on the faces of her family and friends.
Oliver needs a break away from the constant scrutiny and hate-filled gazes he receives in the city.
Vi’s best friend, Soraya, devises a plan that can help both Vi and Oliver, but she doesn’t know the devastating secret that is bubbling just beneath the surface between them.
What happens next will change their lives forever.
Will Violet and Oliver be able to embrace love and help each other heal, or will the truth destroy them? Find out now in Heartless Hunk.
Free in Kindle Unlimited
ALSO AVAILABLE IN AUDIO: https://adbl.co/3liGNrm
SEE ALL THE OCTOBER RELEASES HERE:http://www.cockyheroclub.com
Soroya returns to giving advice in the form of matching making in this story when she helps two of her friends in sticky situations help each other and get more then what they expected.
Vi has built herself up to the famous host of her own radio show but off live . She is a different person. She is wallowing in her loss of her husband and hasn’t found the way to move forward. It shouldn’t be a problem in a city like New York but her hometown will bring everything to the surface. It’s hard to please her friends and family who want the best for her.
Enter Oliver who needs to escape the city and hide from the crowds. He may of gotten the book title as a nickname thanks to his reality tv stint. Oliver doesn’t seem like a bad guy but reality tv never paints anyone honestly and it’s really affected him.
A simple road trip to Maine should help them each of them out with their situation. Violet gets less stares and questions. Oliver can lie low but life has other ideas. Close quarters brings out everything. The best and the worse . This Heartless hunk has got his heart and he isn’t going to let her go away easily.
Ann Omasta is a USA Today bestselling author.
Ann’s Top Ten list of likes, dislikes, and oddities:
- I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
- Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
- If I don’t make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
- There doesn’t seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
- Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
- Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
- Dorothy was right. There’s no place like home.
- All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts’ mean husband from the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, but I can’t seem to control this particular quirk.
- I love, love, love finding a great bargain!
- Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I’m thinking about it. Ick!
** I would LOVE to send you a free copy of my island romance novella, Aloha, Baby! Visit annomasta.com for details. **
COCKY HERO CLUB
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Cocky-Hero-Club-102502878079517
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CockyHeroClub
Mailing List: http://www.cockyheroclub.com/join-our-mailing-list.html